Taittinger Brut Réserve
A delicate blend of 40% Chardonnay wines and 60% Pinot wines from vineyards from more than 35 villages, mostly owned by Taittinger, guarantees a flawless signature for this wine recognised worldwide for its consistent quality. Maturation of 3-4 years gives harmony to this delicate wine with subtle notes of brioche and flavours of fresh fruits and honey.
Taittinger Prestige Rosé
A delicious, subtle, racy wine produced from a blend of 30% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Noir and 35% Pint Meunier wines from several harvests. A small quantity of Pinot Noir wine from Taittinger’s own vineyards is added before bottling to give this wine its delightful pink hue. This is a velvety wine of fine balance and body, subtle with flavours of fresh fruit.
Door 22 of our Advent Calendar has just opened and you can now stand the chance to WIN a Taittinger Hamper WORTH R2000!
The prize includes:
- One bottle of Taittinger Brut Reserve
- One bottle of Taittinger Prestige Rosé
- A slate grey Taittinger apron
- His and hers grey and pink Taittinger caps embroidered with the house crest and logo
- A large stainless steel and enamel Taittinger champagne cooler which holds up to 4 bottles comfortably.
- 2 Champagne Taittinger tulip-shaped flutes.
- His and hers Taittinger watches with leather straps.
- A Taittinger champagne stopper to keep your bubbly bubbly,
Keep an eye out on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more exciting wins with Good Taste's 25 Days of Giveaways! #25DaysofGiveaways. To enter fill in your details below (Please see terms and conditions below)!
T's & C's apply. Prize not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other prizes. Winners will be contacted telephonically or by email. Entrants must be 18 years of age. In order to enter fill in your details in the form above and share this post with #25DaysofGiveaways on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag and tag two friends. Competition closes 5 December 2017.