We can't wait to indulge in two of South Africa's favourite delicacies on Saturday, 22April and Sunday, 23April 2017 at the annual Pinotage & Biltong Festival, which takes place at L’Avenir Wine Estate just outside Stellenbosch from 11h00-17h00.
As if you needed any more of a reason to go, we've put together 10 reasons why you can't miss this years Pilotage & Biltong Festival
1. Tasting Boschendal’s Rooibos and Honey biltong – a once-off for the festival
2. The pairing of Dad’s Choice Biltong and Braai’s irrisistable Bacon/Chutney Biltong with Anura Pinotage/Syrah.
3. Relaxing on the lawns at beautiful L’Avenir Wine Estate overlooking the dams and vineyards whilst sipping on ice cold Mellasat White Pinotage
4. Listening to popular singer Guy Feldman and his band.
5. Support The Pebbles Project at their Kiddies entertainment area.
6. Entering Wine of the Month’s competition to win a great selection of top Pinotage’s.
7. Visiting L’Avenir’s “Platters @ Single Block Rooftop” for a cheese platter and glass of MCCto share.
8. Sharing the experiences of the day at the #pinobiltongfest photo wall and making all your friends jealous.
9. Try 20 different Pinotages with 10 different biltong flavours – all for R200.
10. Walking across the dam wall and viewing the fest from the other side with an Italian ice cream from “Gelato on the Go”.
On 14 and 15 October 2017 it’s the turn of Gauteng fans when the festival will be held at the Leriba Hotel in Centurion, Gauteng as part of the official Pinotage Day celebrations, presented by the Pinotage Association.
Tickets @ R200 pp for Cape Town and R250 pp for Gauteng includes a branded crystal wine glass and a pairing card for the Pinotage and Biltong tastings. Ticketsat plankton.mobi. or computicket.co.za .