1. On Sunday, grab the family and enjoy an Easter Egg Night Hunt like never before.
2. Enjoy Easter at the Easter Folk Market, taking place on Saturday.
3. Head down to the Four Seasons Westcliffe and enjoy the hotels decadent Chocolate Emporium, opening Thursday until 1 May 1.
4. The Bryanston Country Club is hosting The Little Field Mouse Market, unique market where you can purchase an array of Easter goodies.
5. In Pretoria Easter Sunday just got a whole lot better with the Easter Sunday Buffet Lunch at The Big Red Barn.
1. On Saturday Easter Market at Hermanuspietersfontein Die Markie in Hermanus. Sit back, relax, nibble, nibble, sip, sip. Smile mêrim smile!
2. Join the fun at this year’s edition of Parklife, the best way to spend Easter Monday. Local musicians, delicious eats from gourmet food stalls and plenty of good times with friends and family.
3. Make your own Lindt Gold Chocolate Bunny at the Lindt Studio. Visit the studio from Wednesday to Saturday 15 April to get the chance to attend one of three classes, daily.
4. Spend Easter Monday with your children at the Bugz Playpark for the day where they are hosting their famous Easter Egg hunt.
5. Enjoy the Easter Sunday Buffet at The Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa, or tuck into a delightful Easter High Tea at the elegant Azure Restaurant.