There are so many things to do this weekend — so make it count with our picks of the top 5 events to go to in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
Top 5 Events in Cape Town:
- Enjoy an evening under the stars at the Galileo Open Air Cinema, this Friday watch The Dark Knight at Central Park, Century City.
- Listen to the unique folk music of Matthew Mole tonight at the Jan Marais Nature Reserve in Stellenbosch.
- Get back in touch with nature with the whole family this weekend by planting trees at Greenpop’s Platbos Reforest Fest this Friday.
- Experience the harvest with the 9th annual Hands on Harvest at Viljoensdrift Fine Wines and River Cruises this Sunday.
- Watch the unpredicatable and hilarious one-man show El Blanco at the Kalk Bay Theatre with family and friends, this Saturday.
Top 5 Events in Johannesburg:
- Reconnect with your body at Pop-Up Yoga this Saturday at The Fairway Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort.
- Spend a lovely day and shop your heart out at The Field Market this Saturday at Field & Study Park in Parkmore.
- Party it up with your friends this Saturday evening at One Night Only At Nicci Beach in Boksburg.
- Get all the wedding inspiration you need at The Wedding Expo this weekend hosted at the Ticketpro Dome.
- Share some laughs at the comedy show Love Factually which ends this Sunday at Pieter Toerien Main Theatre in Montecasino.
Original article published by thejoburg.co.za