Photography & Styling:
Photography: C&D Heierli
Assistant: Mareli Erasmus
1. Make the coffee by placing the ground coffee in a drip filter and pour hot water over the coffee.
2. You can also use a percolator and let it drip through a filter paper if you don’t have a stainless steel drip filter.
3. Set aside as it may take some time.
4. Pour the condensed milk into two glasses and top up with some ice.
5. Pour the coffee over the ice and condensed milk and stir until creamy.
2 scoops good quality, full roast ground Robusta or Arabica coffee
6 tbsp condensed milk