- Add a little olive oil and sea salt to a large pan, add half the mushrooms and thyme and cook on high heat until browned.
- Remove the mushrooms from the pan and then repeat with the second batch of mushrooms.
- Add the first batch of mushrooms back into the pan with the second batch then add the garlic, lemon zest, and walnuts and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the natural yoghurt and parsley and stir through.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the pasta but keep ¾ cup of the pasta water.
- Drizzle the pasta with a little olive oil and stir in the mushroom mix, pasta water and the parmesan.
- Serve with freshly cracked pepper and an extra drizzle of olive oil.
¾ cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Zest of 2 large lemons
1 small bunch thyme, leaves only
1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
1 cup natural yoghurt
100g parmesan, finely grated
Freshly cracked black pepper