PREP TIME: 8 Min
ASSEMBLY TIME: 2 Min
- Place teaspoon of matcha powder with 2 tbsp of the water into a mug or cup.
- Create a paste with the matcha.
- Mix with a small bamboo whisk or stich frother to dissolve matcha.
- Pour remaining water into mug.
- Add honey.
- Gently heat the coconut milk in microwave or on stove top. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and froth with small electric frother or whisk briefly until light and frothy.
- Poor into a mug with matcha
1/3 cup boiled water, slightly cooled
2/3 cup coconut milk
1 tsp matcha powder
1 tsp honey, or agave for vegan version
RECIPE, IMAGE & STYLING