TOTAL TIME: 40 MIN
- In a blender add the blueberries, almond milk and agave nectar, and process to obtain an intense colored liquid.
- Transfer into a medium bowl, add chia seeds, mix to combine and set aside for 30 minutes, until the seeds absorb all the liquid.
- Distribute the pudding into the serving jars.
- Add the green smoothie ingredients into the blender and process to obtain a creamy mixture.
- Pour it evenly on top of the chia pudding layer into serving jars.
- Garnish with seeds, mint leaves and bee pollen, and serve or pack for later.
For the Chia Pudding
⅔ cup almond milk
⅓ cup chia seeds
½ cup blueberries, fresh
For the Green Layer
½ ripe avocado, peeled and cut into cubes
½ tsp spirulina powder
3-4 fresh mint leaves
½ tsp bee pollen
1 tsp raw agave nectar
¼ cup almond milk
Fresh blueberries, mixed nuts, mint leaves, to garnish
RECIPE, STYLING AND IMAGES: Ana, The Awesome Green