Serves: 1 plus extra syrup
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Times: 10 minutes
- For the Thyme Simple Syrup, in a small sauce pot, bring the sugar and water to a boil and swirl the pot a few times until the sugar completely dissolves.
- Remove from heat and set aside before adding the thyme to the sugar mixture and cover with a lid.
- Steep for 10 minutes before straining to remove thyme and store in a lidded container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks or if using it immediately, cool down the syrup by placing into a freezer appropriate container for 5-10 minutes.
- For the Cocktail, juice and strain the ClemenGold’s through a fine mesh strainer or juicer.
- In a cocktail shaker, add a handful ice, ClemenGold juice, ClemenGold Gin and 7ml of simple syrup.
- Shake vigorously 4-5 times.
- Fill a low ball glass with ice and pour the gin mixture over ice in the lowball glass.
- Top with soda water and garnish with the ClemenGold slice and thyme sprigs. Adjust sweetness to taste by adding more simple syrup if desired.
1/4 Cup White Sugar
1/4 Cup Water
8 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme
1/4 Cup ClemenGold Gin
3 ClemenGold fruits
7g Simple Syrup or to taste
Fresh Thyme and Clemengold slices for garnish
RECIPE, STYLING AND PHOTOGRAPHY: Megan Daniels.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
ClemenGold and Zandvliet Wines.