Recipe by Indy Power. Image by Donal Skehan
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Dry roast the hazelnuts and pistachios for about 10 minutes, until toasted and delicious. Put the dates in a bowl and pour boiling water over them, leaving them to soak for about 10 minutes.
- Add the drained dates to your food processor with the melted coconut oil and cacao powder. Blend on high until smooth (ish!) then transfer to a bowl. Pour in the granola, apricots and nuts and mix well.
- Spread the mixture into a 20 cm baking tin lined with parchment paper and pop in the freezer to set.
- When set, chop into little squares. Store in the fridge.
50 g hazelnuts
50 g pistachios
100 g dates, pitted
185 ml coconut oil, melted
35 g cacao powder
75 g Granola
35 g dried apricots or other dried fruit