Photography, styling and recipe by Marta Greber
2 cups flour
2 cups milk
1,5 cup water
pinch of salt
pinch of vanilla sugar
4 tbsp olive oil
150g creme fraiche
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp lemon zest
juice from ½ lemon
- Place all the ingredients for crepes in a bowl and mix and start frying.
- Heat the pan well and spread 1/2 of a soup spoon of the dough on a pan.
- In a bowl mix mascarpone, creme fraiche, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Make leyers of crepes.
- Place the first one on a plate, spread a bit of a mascarpone mix on it, sprinkle a pinch of coconut flakes.
- Repeat till the last crepe. In the end decorate it with berries.