1. Elderflower Spanish Gin and Tonic
Recipe and images by Ashley Rose Conway, Craft and Cocktails
- Chill the drinking glass for a half hour. Add ice to the glass.
- Squeeze one slice of grapefruit into the glass and discard.
- Add the other grapefruit slice, the juniper berries, and rosemary sprig to the glass.
- Pour gin into the glass.
- Add the tonic and stir before drinking
2 oz St. George Botanivore Gin
6 oz Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic
2 pink grapefruit slices
2. Blackberry and Meyer Lemon Gin and Tonic
Recipe and image by Spoon Fork Bacon
- Set out four high ball glasses.
- Place 3 blackberries, 5 mint leaves, juice of ½ lemon, and 1 tablespoon simple syrup in each glass and muddle together.
- Fill each glass with ice, followed by 80ml of gin.
- Top off each drink with tonic water, stir and serve.
20 fresh mint leaves
2 Meyer lemons
1/4 cup simple syrup
3. Fennel and Black Pepper
Recipe and image by Shiny Happy Bright
- Add the gin and fennel to a glass container and let gin be infused for at least 8 hours.
- Combine 90ml gin, 120ml tonic water, 1 teaspoon peppercorns, a grapefruit slice, and a sliver of fennel in each glass.
- Top with ice and serve immediately.
1/4 sliced fennel
240ml chilled tonic water
2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
2 slices grapefruit, to garnish
2 slivers of fennel, to garnish