All the kids get a 'pizza' the action
- 160g store bought pizza dough, divide into 2.
- 2 Tablespoons of tomato pasta, spread evenly over the bases
- 1 large brown mushroom, cut into pieces
- 4 slices of ham cut into blocks
- 160g tub of mini mozzarella balls
- 8 cherry tomatoes halved
Preheat the oven to 220C. Roll out the dough balls on a floured surface until nice and thin. Spread the tomato paste over the rolled out pizza, top with the ham pieces, sliced mushroom and cherry tomatoes. Break or slice the mozzarella balls and scatter over each pizza. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is golden in colour.
Enjoy this recipe with one of South Africa’s best wines, go to wineofthemonth.co.za
Recipe by Diane Heierli • Photography C&D Heierli