- 1 mango, peeled and quartered
- Juice of 4 limes
- 280ml of mint syrup
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- 120ml white rum
- 180ml soda water
- half a mango, cut into small chunks
1. To make the mango puree, put the quartered mango and lime juice in a jug and blitz with a hand blender till smooth.
2. In a jug, pour half of the syrup and add the mint leaves. Bash with a wooden spoon. Add ice and mango chunks to 4 glasses, pour the syrup, rum, mango puree, lime juice and soda water over each. Mix with a long spoon or knife and enjoy.
Photography by C&D Heierli • Recipes by Diane Heierli