- 300g caster sugar
- 1.5 lemons, zested and juiced
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 350g frozen raspberries
- ice and fresh mint, to serve (optional)
1. Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan and pour over 350ml cold water. Bring to the boil, stirring often,then leave to cool.
2. Strain through a sieve, pressing down with a spoon.
3. The syrup can be kept in the fridge for up to a week. To serve, pour a little into a glass and top up with sparkling or still water and ice.
Recipe Diane Heierli • Photography C&D Heierli