Use in a milkshake, to frost a cake, or even as a filling
3 eggs whites
2 cups light corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups icing/powdered sugar (confectioner's)
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, combine egg whites, corn syrup and salt; beat with mixer in high speed for 10 minutes or until thick.
2. Add in icing sugar; beat on low speed until blended.
3. Beat in vanilla until blended.
4. Use this in any recipe called for marshmallow creme.
5. *NOTE* This recipe makes a lot of fluff, but may be frozen for later use, just remove from freezer and stir well with a spoon, or it can be refrigerated for up to 1 week, just make sure to stir well with a spoon before using.